HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Challenge #118 - Anything Goes



THIS WEEK WE ARE  Anything Goes 
Hello, Crafty Peeples!  We have another Truly Anything Goes Challenge....So have at it!
Here are the results from Challenge #117

Challenge #  Winners 

Our NEXT Top 3
 in no particular order
Paper Talk With Samra
Honorable Mention

Kalalayaa's Art Studio
This was previous mislabled.  My apologies to Kalalayaa, Chana.
Congratulations!   Please remember to grab your badges!
Prize Winners contact us at:  613avenuewin@hotmail.com

Our Fabulous Sponsor This Week


OUR NEW RESIDENT GUEST DESIGNER
APRIL- JUNE

BETTINA L. of  Bettands Hobbykrok
My name is Bettina Leikvoll.  I live in Stavanger, Norway with my hubby and two girls aged 5 and 6 1/2. I am an Occupational Therapist by profession, but am currently working in the After School Programme with First Graders. I love to craft and have been doing that seriously since 2010. Other hobbies are gardening, bake cakes,  playing the piano, dance, sing and being with my littlest girls. I love watching movies too. I create almost everything but I do mostly cards. I love making fold and make boxes, and bags too. I have an addiction to making tags as well. I also love to use Dylusions sprays which will show on some of my blog projects. I use Promarkers for my colouring and have recently discovered graph'its so have started to experiment with them as well.

 Easter Lily Sprite

SARA of Folded Paper & Printed Pixels

18 comments:

  1. ooooh! Dang, ladies! Some brilliant work going on here at 613!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the ladies did a fabulous job as well, Ginny!

      Delete
  2. Congrats winners. Very nice work DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. Babs! I think we are going to have to make you an "Honorary" 613 Designer! We appreciate your support!
      Hugz,
      Chana

      Delete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as one of the winners. Congratulations to the other winners. Thank you for the inspirations from the DT. Hugs and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...beautifully crafted DT samples using the Aurora Wings stamps. Thanks for the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards and projects. Thank you for the ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
    Congratulations to the winners of the last challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you do much for choosing my card for an Honourable mention. I will gladly display my bade with pride. Congratulations to the other winners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very kindly for selecting my card as one of the Top 3!! It is such honor!! Congratulations to all winners! Also thank you for such a great source of inspiration DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects from winners and DT. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your DT is amazing. Some really fantastic projects there. Thanks for this challenge. Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your winners, top 3 and mentions from last challenge. Spectacular designs from your DT as well!! Love hanging out in your neighborhood so much inspiration here! Have a happy day today!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Spring everyone! Wonderful challenge and thank you for the inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects from DT :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for choosing my cards as one of the Top 3 and congrats to all the winners! And thanks for another fun challenge! The DT inspiration projects are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers