HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Challenge #94 Anything Goes w/optional Candy Treats

We're Anything Goes but this weeks optional twist is to create a Candy Treat.  There are so many reasons to make candy treats for friends & family so it does not have to be Halloween themed.  Yum....leave some candy for the project!   :)

Challenge #93 Winners 

winner of the  MELONHEADZ ILLUSTRATING  images

winner of the STAMPING BOUTIQUE  images
#133 - THE ORCHID GARDEN

Honorable Mention

Not a winner here?  Remember to check our FACEBOOK  page for our 
Designer of the Day Features.
Congratulations!   Please remember to grab your badges!
Winners contact us at:  613avenuewin@hotmail.com

This week we have such awesome sponsors!  We actually have 3  and we were privileged to work with images provided by them.  So let's see who they are and what our talented DT have created with them!
                                                                                                                                                                                        

Doodle Pantry takes pride in creating a diverse selection of doodling styles, like realistic or whimsical, and all of which are family and kid friendly illustrations.  We hope you enjoy our wide variety of styles for every family occasion! 

 Doodle Pantry
winner receives a $10 gift certificate



  AURORA of  The Miller’s Daughter
Pumpkin Carving Ants
 
Bitty Bat & Pumpkin
  PENNY of  PennyRae’s Creations
Candy Corn Ant 
 



Fitztown
winner receives 3 digital images

NATALIE of INKognito
The Last Enchanter 2 (LE 2)



Winter 3
 
    CAROL of Happy Expressions
  Garden 13


  
digistamps4joy
 winner receives a $10 gift certificate

DS4J Guest Designer
KARIN of Karin's Art Scrap
 using “Tastes Good
My name is Karin and I’m from the Netherlands. I’ve been making cards since 2000. I started with decoupage and after a couple of years I learned to stamp. I started using Copics in 2010 and I love it! I joined the DigiStamps4Joy Design Team in 2012 and I think this is such a great team and Margy is so wonderful .
My blog address is http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.com and I’d love it if you visited.


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners.

    DT fab and gorgeous cards you have made and thank you for putting my card so well in the blogpost.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card for Top3! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 'honourable mention', there were so many lovely cards in the challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to be in the Top 3. Well done to all the winners and top mentions. Great work.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I know your linky was here earlier! I can't see it now. I'll check back later! Thanks for a fun challenge and big congrats to all the talented winners and top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not found your Mr Linky...where can I put my card..thanks for the fun challenge and big congrats for all the winners..all have great card...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Honorable Mention. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular DT creations! So many lovely ideas and designs. Thank you for the inspiration and another fun challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so chuffed for the Honourable Mention. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the fantastic creations from the DT!! Love Natalie's.. that is a great little bag!! Those images are so perfect! Love them!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had so much fun entering your challenge and seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am honored to have my card featured on your FB page thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for choosing my card for winner :) Congrats for all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers