HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Challenge #71 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist Create Your Own Challenge






Happy Mother's Day 
to all of our crafty 
Moms in the neighborhood!
Wishing you a day full of love and crafty time!  
Kathi, Chana & the DT Ladies




This weeks challenge is Anything Goes with the OPTIONAL twist to  
Create Your Own Challenge using our unique chart:
Now let's see who has won themselves a little Mother's Day gift  :)

Challenge #70 Winners 
Winner of the Beansie Doodles images:
76. Norma
 Winner of the Delicious Doodles images:
 34. Jacee
 Our Top Three 
in no particular order
67. Regan
6. Nick
137. coops
Honorable Mention     
26. Alycia Clark
118. Beth F
114. cheryl's creative cards, & Atc's
Congratulations!   Please remember to grab your badges!
Winners contact us at:  613avenuewin@hotmail.com

Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors. I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork. Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers.  All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls. We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.  We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

All Dressed Up has donated images for our DT to create with this week

 #1 image, patterned & plain paper, #2 paper punch, #3 Stickles, #4 Bling (beads), #5 ribbon
 GINNY of RubberMAD   
Card #1: using an All Dressed Up 'Freebie'

Card #2: using 'Sweetie Pie'

 BARB of Cards and Paper Fun
Image, sketch, stickles, bling, flower, twine
 CAROL of Crafty Stamper
JO ANN of J. Atterbury Creations
1) Image/DP's/Solid CS/Sentiment 2) Die Cut/Paper Punch/Shaped Card
3) Stickles 4) Bling/Flowers 5) Stitching


 
Sassy Studio Designs has donated images for the DT to create with this week

Please welcome our newest designer to the neighborhood!
Koren of  Popkoren Gifts
Hello 613 Avenue Create Players! 

I am so happy to be the newest member of the design team here at 613 Avenue Create. 
My name is Koren, I live just outside of Baltimore, Maryland in a small water oriented community called Pasadena. I have a wonderful boyfriend, Tim, and together we have four children. My two children Cailin (12) and Hayden (10), his daughter Olivia (6), and our son Dexter (7 months). I have been crafting since I was very young. When I first began my hobby, I loved to create scrapbooks of my friends as I grew up, and I have also always kept a journal.  Over time, I began to do more stamping and cardmaking.  It has since become my primary creative outlet.  Blogging became an interest of mine this year and has quickly become a way to combine two of my passions together. I love to create all types of crafts, and am amazed at the obscure locations that I find my motivation and inspiration.  I certainly hope I create items that will inspire you as well.   

 RACHEL of Blossom Cards
column 1: image ,sentiment, solid colour paper column 2: shaped card,diecut,punches column 
3: stickles column 4: pearls ,sequins ,flowers column 5: ribbon,laces,stitching 
  SHEILA of lalacrafts

10 comments:

  1. Congrats winners - beautiful work DT tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops Happy Mother's Day to you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your Top 3! I'm honored! Happy Mother's Day!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners.

    beautiful cards DT.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card as an honorable mention! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes/Bingo" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much ladies for picking my baby card in your top 3 and congrats to the other winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DT inspiration is amazing! I'm loving the eye candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing DT contributions! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers