HAVE A SEAT ON OUR FRONT PORCH

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Challenge #7 COLOR


Welcome to another fun week on the Avenue!  We had some fabulous entries for the Sketch Challenge last week.  Kathi gave you a great CAS sketch that was a perfect vehicle for showing off your favorite images.  I must say that you all knocked it out of the park!  It was so difficult to choose a winner, but somehow, Kathi did it!


Challenge #6 Winner
7 Bugaboo Digital Images
  
 Will Stamp for Wine
 Kathy, Contact us at 613avenuewin@hotmail.com

Top 3

(in no particular order)
#7 Denise
#11 Barb Thompson
#15 Carla Suto 

Congratulations Ladies!  Please grab your badges!  

Now for this week's Challenge #7 we have a Color Challenge for you!

Our Sponsor this week is 



 

Our Guest Designer 

Lucy Patrick

I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia. I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling (www.flourishwithabling.com.au). My two business partners (who also happen to be my best friends) and myself decided 3 years ago to start designing our own products. We have just this week started selling fantastic value themed packs including a vintage theme, fairy garden, bling and more. We hope you’ll drop in and take a peek as we are giving away a free flourish with the first 50 packs sold.  XOX Lucy     My blog address is lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au

Berni
Using Eureka

Joyce
Using Eureka


Edie
Eureka Image


JO ANN
Eureka

Angelique
Eureka

Carol
Eureka Tea Time

Susan
Eureka Tea Time

Sheila
Granny Time - My Heart Pieces

Kim
Eureka


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I appreciate it!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your new venture. I'm a new follower and 1st time entering your challenge with a bit of a twist on the entry! I'll be traveling to Australia this Dec. so perhaps we'll give you a ring.Beautiful DT projects!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire s
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT inspiration as always! Thank-you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3, CONGRATS to the winner & the other top 3's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was time! But here I am! Magnificent work DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors together! Thanks for a wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Keep them coming!
Kathi, Chana and The Resident Designers